Why include Sweatshirts in your collection?
The practicality of a sweatshirt or a hoodie is unique; they are used a lot and in all age groups both in free time and to practice various sports activities. Often used to go to work. They range freely from the aggressive streetwear look, to the comfortable, up to the elegant. Even this type of product, like t-shirts, is among the most requested by designers, right from the initial stages of their brands, since it’s very wished by end users.
How to choose the right Fabric?
The fabrics that can be used for the realization of the sweatshirts/hoodies are countless: from 100% CO (the most requested) to the most comfortable cotton / elastane blend, and many other fibers blends: there are really no limits!
Weight: the weights of the fabrics for hoodies and sweatshirts can be very light for the warm seasons (Spring / Summer) and heavy for the cold seasons (Autumn / Winter).
Typologies: the main types are
- Brushed: mostly used for winter period
- Unbrushed: for warm or intermediate seasons
- Polyester, Polyamide or blended
Certifications: the fabrics we use are Italian certified according to the highest quality standards: OEKO-TEX certifications Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX, Confidence in Textiles, Global Recycled Standard, Global Organic Textile Standard, Organic Content Standard, etc.
What are the PROCESSING PHASES for sweatshirts & hoodies?
1. The first aspect involves, as always, the choice of fabric: composition, weight, finishing; usually when I ship the prototype to the client, I also send various fabric swatches with different characteristics in order to give our client the opportunity to choose the one that best suits his Brand, based on his personal taste.
2. Realization of the prototype following the indications about the fit required by the customer: slim, regular, oversized. Moreover, about the hoodies, it is possible to have them with pockets, zips, lanyards, rings and all the desired accessories.
3. As already mentioned with regard to t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts are usually customized with prints or embroideries based on the graphics provided by the customer; we can use any printing technique (silk-screen, digital, transfer, sublimation); ditto for the embroideries for which we can use the best yarns such as the internationally renowned Madeira, ranging from classic yarns, shiny or opaque, to wool, lurex, metallic, etc.
as per our client-friendly policy we always provide a free estimate, both for the realization of the samples and for the subsequent serial production; if you provide us also with information about the budget available or the production price in which you want to fall within, I will be glad to give suggestions about the most suitable material to use and the quantities to be produced to meet your market needs.
Nowadays it is fundamental for any production follow strict environmental sustainability criteria and Hoplites S.r.l. is always extremely careful supervising that everything takes place in compliance with eco-sustainability.
How to contact Hoplites S.r.l. to ask for a collaboration?
Write us at email@example.com illustrating your serial production or sampling project, and our production manager she will be glad to answer you.